Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pop Print

I chose the Eagle, Globe and Anchor (Marine Corps emblem) because it has a strong significance in my life. Since I am joining the Marine Corps I see this emblem a lot, and it resembles everything I have worked for and will keep working for. 

The process of creating the stamp was challenging due to the many tiny details necessary for my print. Digging deep, and narrow details was the most challenging part of this; along with the constant adjustments after doing test prints. 

My overall reaction to printing in mass was that it was pretty cool. Being able to make one piece of artwork and then reproducing it with ease was the best part. It looked the same everytime it was printed making the whole thing much easier than if it were just drawn and painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment